Friday, May 2, 2008

Way Too Long


Alright, It's been way too long for me to post. We've been super busy shooting and haven't had a lot of time to post. About a month ago we sent out an email to basically everyone we know. It has seriously paid off. We've got tons of referals from those folks and we are now in a postion to actually charge.

Also, I bought a domain which is currently under construction. I'm just going to throw some stuff up there until I can have someone create a real site for me. I've put some maternity pictures of my sister up just to have something on the site.

I also downloaded the lightroom 2.0 beta and I'm loving it. I feel like I can get the skin tones really nice thanks to the clarity slider. Looks like I'll have to buy it... There goes a little more money.

No comments: