Monday, January 28, 2008

What's On Tap For This Week

This is probably going to be a pretty slow week, so I'll just let you know what I've got planned. Really the only thing that I'm planning on doing is reading and setting goals. I'm still listening to Dan Miller's podcast but the Tweak podcast is really good also. I ran across it last night, and it's a little more photography oriented. One more thing, I'm about to start lining up some photo shoots so we can add to the portfolio. That way we can get the site up and running. We're going to try a couple of tactics, and we'll let you know what works. As of right now, we've only got one wedding lined up.


I'll try and get back at some point this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read the discussion you have on flickr. I'm currently trying to get in the photography business too. I live in Los Angeles and I was wondering on how I should start out this. Similar things have happened to make me decide at this point in my life to finally do something I loved all my life. I notice you don't have much in your blog yet but for what I've read you're reading and learning and that's what I've been doing too. I don't have a wedding yet but I'm working on it. Also I notice you don't have any photos on flickr, are u planning to upload any soon? well good luck and I will keep reading....