Sunday, February 10, 2008

More Of the Same


Again, nothing new going on for the time being. I finished my goals for '08 and have my business plan mapped out, but that's an ongoing process. I'm still reading some stuff and I'm going to try and put my project plan together. After that's done, My only focus will be putting together a portfolio and marketing strategy.
The marketing piece is proving to be a lot more difficult that I thought it was going to be. Just coming up with a name is driving me nuts. If I use my full name then that will put me at the end of any listing that is sorted alphabetically, and my last name is a little unusual. So I'm debating on just giving it an arbitrary name. Once that's out of the way I can start thinking about colors, logos, site design, SEO strategy, etc.
Alright, I'm going back to my Planet Earth DVD. A wolf is about to eat this Tibetan gerbil thing... Yep, got'em!

No comments: